Tuesday, April 27, 2010

à ma chérie, la seule et unique Jornado


This post is dedicated to my dear, the one and only: Jornado.




sis, I happen to love this photo. I know your hair is short and it is pre-braces, but it is soooooo you.

Let's play one of my favorite games.

If you really knew the Jornado, you would know....

...the poor girl is left all alone at home with her sisters and brother away grown up or at college, but she's handling it like a champ.
...she is mastering the piano--an actual musical instrument, ha!
...she just returned from Israel & dominated the falafel, I'm sure.
...she'll do just about anything because she is crazy fun.
...she loves to laugh and tell funny stories.
...she is real good at sewing; see folks we suddath girls all know our way around a Singer.
...she loves Jesus, and teaches me all the time things about the Heavenly Father we share.

well, folks, I could go on all day, but I am supposed to be working on a 15 page paper due thursday. oh great!

love,

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE it!!!!!! Thanks SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!