Monday, September 13, 2010

pourquoi est tout que je veux si cher ?

There comes a time in a girl's life when she knows what she wants....and that time usually comes before birthdays and Christmas. Unfortunately for me, my list is short, but the total is, well, très grand.

1. My very own sewing machine. I've recently picked up the skill from my youth. My Nina taught all the grandkids when we were small. I am working on the quilt (some of my quilt squares are pictured below) from this post and also just finished this shirt (pictured below), both from designer Anna Maria Horner. I also splurged and bought this pattern yesterday. The mother-like-no-other has let me run off with her sewing machine for a while, which is lovely, but having one to my name would be great, yes?

























Love,

No comments: