Wednesday, September 8, 2010

des choses

just a few things to put fingers to keys:

I took my last 'first test' of my last year of college today. Psychology 110. I know, it's a core freshman level class, and I am taking it as a 5th year. It was pouring outside. I had to put the scantron underneath my shirt under my dripping raincoat. Psychology scantrons are special. They are skinny, and the psychology folks make you bubble in rectangles which is much harder than circles.

I just ended a major game of phone tag with my friend R.S.D. It was such a wonderful time of sharing where we are. I love how the Lord expresses his love for us through friendship.

If you really knew me, you'd know that me and music have never really been that close. But I have realized that when I do need a little tunage in my life, Pandora's Harry Connick, Jr. station does the trick for me---a mix of H.C.Jr. himself, some Ella Fitzgerald, and Nat King Cole, and the list of old greats continues.

Now I am off to read my French homework for tomorrow and get a glass of water.
Love,

No comments: