Friday, January 8, 2010

La résolution de mon nouvel an--je veux arrêter de mordre mes ongles.

So, seeing that it now 2010, I am making 1 resolution. How in the world did 2010 get here so fast by the way? 2009 was on speed. My one resolution, however, could effect my health, my physical look, the ability of getting a job, but certainly how I deal with stress or times of anxiousness and nervousness. I want to quit biting my fingernails.

I've been doing it since forever. There has only been one time that I stopped biting 9 of my nails for longer than two weeks. That was the summer of 2008 while at Camp Vesper Point and in Maine, coming off of a semester in France and heading towards my first semester at UTK. Well once I got to Knoxville, I started biting my nails again, but that is understandable, right? I mean new school, apartment, and life. I tried to stop at the beginning of the fall semester of 2009, but it all went downhill when school got going again.

So here's to 2010 and the end to my famously short nails. I painted them a color I like two days ago in Florida and am praying, really praying for discipline in this. It may seem small, but it is huge for me.

1 comment:

anna c. said...

haha! i'll help you with this :) LOVE THIS NEW BLOG! talk to you soon, i'm sure. :)